Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow Day....again

Last week:
Monday : School closed early at 11am, therefore my class was canceled.
Tuesday: School closed all day.
Wednesday: School closed all day.
Thursday: Delayed start.

Fast forward to today.
Thursday: School closed.

There is maybe a centimeter of snow on the ground. People in the south will close school for anything.

Here are some pictures of last week. When I can inside I literally had a layer of ice on my coat.

This was the view from my porch.

I had to walk around this tree branch that was blocking the sidewalk to get to the park.

Part of the play ground.

Swings! Even the seat is covered in ice.
Many people were without power for up to five days. Branches were and some still are down everywhere. It looked like a tornado hit Cape.