Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

A new day

So every now and then I go to the library and pick up all of the easy to read books about a craft.
This is how I learned to crochet and knit. Over Christmas I got books about origami and used odd bits of wrapping paper to make animals and put them in the Christmas tree.
So on Saturday I went to the library yet again and got a bunch of books on embroidery. (and a couple of children's chapter books on tape for the drive back to school--guilty pleasures)

Anyways so I went to the basement and found some left over fabric from some curtains and went to town.

monogram

snail!

It all matches my bedspread too. AWESOME.
Can you tell that I'm just a little pleased with myself. I can't wait to improve.

3 comments:

  1. You're going to be a fabulous mom. I'm very impressed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said anything about being a mom? I'm going to be a fabulous citizen... who returns library books on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. I hope to be a fabulous citizen one day too.

    ReplyDelete