Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Empty Promises/Nude Creations

I always write about projects that I've started on the blog and then promise to show you. Then they turn out terribly and I'm so embarrassed I never show you. Last time I said I was working on some graffiti inspired art. Well here it is in all it's glory. It turned out to look like really bad '80s contemporary art not even worthy of hanging in my dentist office. (Sigh, c'est la vie)


Today I went to the library and I decided to take one of my creations on a walk along the way. It is finally warm enough to wear the clothing that I've made over the cold spring. It stretched a little as I continued my day, but other than that it was great. I got 2 compliments, which is always nice.

I always feel like I'm not wearing anything, when I wear something I've made. It's as if anything that I've created can't be any better than a sheet or towel wrapped around you and people are probably thinking that I'm just wearing a bunch of fabric draped over myself. So I basically felt naked while at the library.



(So my parents are planning on putting the house up for sale and my boyfriend knew about it before I did, and I live there! (sometimes) grrrrrr)

1 comment:

  1. Your dress looks fab.

    Crazy about the house thing, right? Changes...

    ReplyDelete