Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine love birds

Valentine love birds
Valentine love birds,
originally uploaded by kayleigh.kirkland.
I put my projects aside this past Saturday and made these two beauties. I found the Lion Brand Pattern ...here http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80015AD.html .

I obviously put different mouths and eyes on them. I think they look cute and funny snuggling up by the fire.


PS. I turned 75 yesterday and didn't notice. I was crocheting during my bible study and when my nose started to run, I pulled the tissue out of my sleeve to blow my nose and then pointedly put it back in the sleeve.

I woke up this morning and thought to myself...WHAT just HAPPENED? I think the delay of my reaction points out the old age as well. ugh

2 comments:

  1. They're soooo cute! I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's HYSTERICAL. (the aging thing... I mean)

    And the birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete