Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I’ve learned while doing over nights at work…

- when you have over 1000 blogs to read your google reader says 1000+

- When you are on your way home from work and you order a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonalds and you are their first costumer for the day, it simultaneously gives you a feeling of joy and despair.

- XXI shuts off their air at 11 pm which results in a sweaty Kayleigh by midnight.

- After working all night it gets really hard to push a bed across plush carpet so you can sleep in the closet, one has to resort to sleeping on a mattress in the closet, because he closet is the darkest quietest place in the house.

- There is actually a point where I get slap happy and it usually revolves around a delusional sales associate.

- Gilmore Girls is awesome no matter what kind of sleep schedule I’m on.

- I become a completely selfish person when I do over nights, losing track of my friends and forgetting that emails exist.

- Keys can become camouflaged in surprising places.

- Even though I have gotten 8+ hours of sleep every 24 hours, I'm still really tired all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment