Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Enchanted Glass a Good Read

Here is what I'm reading now.

Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones


I belong to this social networking site, www.goodreads.com.  It's all about books of course.  You can go on there read reviews on books and see what your friends are reading.  What I like about it is some authors are on it as well.  You can see what your favorite authors are reading.  Really, its probably all publicity, where authors have to be paid by publishers to give other books good reviews.  I don't know what goes on, but I bought it.  I am "friends" with Neil Gaiman, one of my favorite living authors and he had this book, Enchanted Glass, on his read list.  I of course requested it from the library and am now reading it.  I'm not sure if I like the book yet or not.  I'm half way done with it and it's cute...I'm just not sure what the plot is.  Where is the great mystery?  Really, I often feel that way about Neil's books too.  It is very cute and magical so far.  We will see what journey Diana decides to take me on.

So basically join goodreads.com if you haven't already and become my friend so we can compare books.

No comments:

Post a Comment