Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Clocks

Lately I've been wanting a new clock for my craft room.  I'm not sure if I could ever really do a cuckoo clock, because of the sounds they make.  But they sure are cute!
 I could at least do this print!  I love all of the colors and the wood figures!  I found it on etsy here.

Here is a great pocket sized clock!  I feel like I could absolutely get away with this.  Brian will never know...  I found it here.

Here is a real Cuckoo Clock!  Check out the craftsmanship.  These are amazing.  I found it here.

I love the little figures on this one too!  Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kayleigh
    I found your web from google. I am Iranian.
    Just said Your web is very good Thanks for your kind for shareing your knowledge.
    If I made mistake in my writting you forgive me.

    Hengameh

    ReplyDelete