Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

it's coming...

This is my brother's handiwork found here.  This is when I'm glad he lives in San Diego.  His awesome pie will not be sitting next to mine, making mine look like a newbie.  This is only my second year making a pie.
Last year I made this for my fiance (now husband).  It was the first year he could official have a pie according to the rules.


  I used one of those awesome pie cutters.
You can find these babies here.  Or you can be like my over achieving siblings and hand cut your own decorative pie tops.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sure he makes a great pie, but he's probably a terrible gossip. Or always late, and forgets your birthday, and never balances his checkbook, and, um, I'm sure there are more *awful* things about him. :)

    ReplyDelete