Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Usually I pick some kind of superficial new year's resolution that doesn't really matter.  I have been so content with my life that there was never anything I wanted to change.  I feel really blessed to have had that attitude in the past.
In 2010 so many things changed for me.  I had three different jobs, got married, moved out of my parents house.  I still feel a little unsettled from all of the awesome change.  I don't feel quite at home in my new life yet.  I feel like a spectator of my own life that is moving too fast.  This year I'm going to plan ahead and be proactive and stop feeling like a victim of circumstance.

Here is a list of things I would like to do to achieve my goal...
Plan meals a week in advanced so that I may cook more.
BLOG more!
Sew or do some kind of craft project once a month just for me or as a gift.
Be a better friend.
Be a better sister.
Be a better daughter.
Stop sleeping more than 8 hours just because my husband wants to.
Exercise because it's good for me and makes me feel better about myself.
Read books that teach me something.
Use my time more wisely.
Buy furniture that we need.
Being intentional about my relationships.
Stay on budget, NO EXCUSES.
Make a business plan for my etsy and stick to it.
Notice and thank God for what he does for me.
Use my craft stash.


By the way...
 I am SO thankful for 2010! It was a crazy, busy, wonderful year.  I will only remember it fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment