Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shopping at Home

Online boutiques have just gotten awesome.  Maybe I'm just slow to realize it but there are some great online boutiques out there!  Here are a few that I like to frequent.

Modcloth
Duh, it's awesome.  It's also where i got my bridesmaids dresses last year!

Salvage Life
I've bought a really cute vintage, mustard floral dress from here.  Love it.  Buy bought I really mean won!

I just discovered this one on this girly's blog.

It may be my new ambition to work for an online boutique.  You have to be part blogger, part fashionista.  I feel that could really work for me.  Now if only I can find one based in St. Louis.  Or even better, CHESTERFIELD!




1 comment:

  1. i love all of these! i love the herb garden too! thanks for visiting my blog ...hope to c u again

    ReplyDelete