Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

I pinned it, I did it 3

After seeing this I googled how to do sock bun curls exactly.  I watched this youtube video to find out more.  Then I was ready to try it myself.  I took a shower at night and blow dried most of it.  The inside of my hair was still damp.
So I rolled it up at night and it looke like that!
This is what it looked like when I woke up...not too bad.
The Curl!  The curls absolutly dropped by the time I got to work.  I had put mousse in it the night before and hairsprayed it that morning when I took the bun out.  I think it was just too wet at night.  It still felt damp in the morning and my hair is so stinken straight that it dried straight.  

I think it is worth another try.  Next time I'll make sure my hair is completely dry and then mist the outside layers of my hair and wrap it in the bun.  This definitely has potential.

Check out my other pins by clicking the link to the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment