Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mama Trudy


I recently lost my grandmother.  I'm still trying to process this sudden loss.
I thought I'd share some of the things that she has given me over the years.  My grandma worked for Ozark Airlines in the Accounts Payable office.  She gave me this Ozark Airlines T-Shirt and it was always the softest tee I had and I loved to wear it to bed when I was a kid.

All the girl grand kids got beautiful rings when we graduated high school.  This one was mine, with my peridot birthstone.  I have always loved it!

This beautiful purse was my grandmas in the '60s.  She gave me this more recently.  I've actually gotten a lot of wear out of it.  The picture doesn't quite do it justice, the purse has a sheen to it.

 This Brighten belt is so tiny!  It barely fits me at the smallest part of my waist.  I like to wear it with shirt dresses.

All of these things now remind me of the sweet and gentle nature of my grandma.  She is greatly missed.

This was baby Trudy with Mama Trudy a few weeks ago on Christmas!

1 comment: