Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Heart On Your Sleeve

Valentine's Day is just a few days away now!  I thought I'd give you a sweet little tutorial on adding elbow patches to your sweater.  I made these before work the other day.  If you know me at all that's amazing in itself.  I love to sleep in until the last minute and rush to get ready for work.  This quick project only took 10 min!
Step 1:  Cut out hearts from felt.  I get the felt in the craft aisle of hobby lobby.  You can get it anywhere and it usually costs around $0.30.
Step 2:  (Do this carefully)  I put my sweater on and pinned the hearts to where my elbows actually hit.  This can be kinda tricky, maybe have a friend help you with this part.
Step 3:  Pick out some adorably pink (or any color) embroidery floss and sew simple little stitches all around and repeat for other arm.
Step 4:  Revel in the satisfaction of a job well done!
Step 5:  Only walk backwards and approach friends and co-workers elbow first.
Step 6:  Receive compliments graciously.







No comments:

Post a Comment