Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gallery Wall


I have a gallery wall in my bathroom.  Why not give people something to look at, right?  Anyhow, instead of showing you a crappy photo of my bathroom wall I'm showing you a virtual one.  In my real bathroom I have a photo of a day lilly that was named after me, Kayleigh Ann.  I have a water color painting of that flower done by my dad. I have a print of the above "look for the silver lining" picture of a hot air balloon.  Lastly I have a scherenschnitte, we found in Herman, MO on our one year anniversary.  I like the idea of mixing personal things with pretty prints.  

I think etsy is the perfect place to find cute artwork and prints for your home.  There are so many options, everybody can find something that fits their personal style.  Here is where I found all of the above...

No comments:

Post a Comment