Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November!

I always feel old when time moves by too quickly.  It's been an amazing fall this year with great weather and many blessings!  I'm ready for the Thankful/Grateful season of November.

Here is a fall themed table scape I did the other day.


My napkins are folded and sitting up in a wire basket that I found in the Target $ spot area.  It was $3!  I feel particularly proud of that this year.  


My favorite part was using my tree slices as a charger.  I used these tree slices as part of centerpieces for my wedding (4 years ago!!) and now they are spread throughout the house with all kinds of things like vases and candles on top of them.


I also always like to add different heights of interest at a table.  So I turned my brass bowl upside down and set up a dessert plate on top.


I love mixing grey/tans/browns/gold/silver tones together.  I think it makes for a warm comforting feeling.

If you like the printable table decorations you can find them in my etsy shop!  They are so easy to use, you can print them at home and just write names or sweet messages on them and add that extra finish to your fall or Thanksgiving table!

No comments:

Post a Comment