Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Funding the Hobby


I’ve decided I need to try to fund my fiber hobby.  Fabric and yarn are expensive guys....duh...and podcasting equipment adds up!



I’ve always justified it by only knitting, crocheting, or sewing as gifts.  I would obviously be spending money on the gift anyways so it evens out.  But as I am starting to design a winter line (more on that later) and a PODCAST (a lot more on that later), I’ve decided to do my own fundraising.  I’m basically selling some cute baby stuff online as my own kickstarter for a new craft related podcast that I'm going to host with my hilarious husband.  So if you haven’t already, check me out on facebook Kayleigh Kirkland and instagram @kaybeth_makes.



Look me up, buy something for your littlest friend and find out what I’ve got cooking in my crafty kitchen.  Let me know what else you would be interested in buying as well and I’ll drop new items in occasionally and will keep the facebook page and instagram updated with those details.


PS.   This totally fulfills my need to make little girl items!  My son gets to keep most of the little boy items so far!  I might change that if there is interest in cute boy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment