Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aloe please

I love Wednesdays. Wednesdays are the days that I don't have class. The only thing I usually do is read for my Thursday class. Today was a particularly good Wednesday because the class that always has reading due is canceled tomorrow! So I took it upon myself to get up and out and enjoy the beautiful weather. The weather was 67 degrees and windy. Obviously this is the perfect time to go layout.
I laid out in the back yard in my bathing suit and as soon as I would start to get hot in the sun a large gust of wind came to cool me down. I laid there and listened to Prince Caspian on my ipod, quite contently. And that's how I ended up spending 2 hours in the sun and now I look like a tomato. I hurt. I'm laying in bed and the heat from this laptop is burning my tender legs. I need some aloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment