Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Guess What?!?!?!

Instead of making a list of things that I need to do here is a list of things I'm finished with:

1. I'm finished going to class
2. I'm finished walking to school
3. I'm finished driving to school
4. I'm finished arguing with teachers
5. I'm finished reading text books
6. I'm finished with homework assignments
7. I'm finished with papers
8. I'm finished with group assignments
9. I'm finished with school deadlines
10. I'm finished with school food
11. I'm finished with dorms
12. I'm finished with advisers
13. I'm finished with majors
14. I'm finished with minors
15. I'm finished with networks being down
16. I'm finished with school emails
17. I'm finished with the portal.
18. I'm finished with Cape Girardeau
19. I'm finished with computer labs
20. I'm finished with internships
21. I'm finished with SCHOOL!

I turned in my last final a few hours ago.

2 comments:

  1. I know, right?! What a great feeling that is...

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'll be finished with Cape in less than 3 days!!!

    How cool. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete