Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Veil Talk

I've been thinking a lot about veils again!  I'm pretty sure I want to make one.  I'm thinking that I will get an antique brooch and pin it in my hair and pin a birdcage veil in the same spot.

So I've been looking for a bow brooch.  Here is what I've found etsy that I like.

So from left to right, top to bottom:
1.  Fabulous Rare Vintage Bow Brooch and Earrings Set by SkullNBows.
2.  Bow Pins by JeepersKeepers
3.  WOW Rhinestone Bow Brooch by LoCoRENO3
4.  Vintage bow shaped brooch with blue rhinestones 1960s by vintagous
5.  Feuilles Leaf gold rhinestone brooch by Particules
6.  5 Vintage Rhinestone Brooches Bow Heart Leaf Hand by vintagecreekside
7.  Ribbon Bow Marcasite Cultured Pearl Pin Earrings Vintage 1960s by karenelmquistvintage
8.  Vintage Rhinestone Bow Pin Brooch Clear by emmasgems
9.  SALE Fabulous 19402 brooch with rhinestones by favoritethingsbyjane

No comments:

Post a Comment