Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

School is in Session


If you know me at all you know I LOVE school.  A school setting is where I excess the most.  I love deadlines, to be challenged, to be mentored, to be competitive, lectures, study groups, walking on a campus; I LOVE it all!  I've been reading everyone's tweets about going back to school this week and I must say that I'm more than a little bit jealous.  While I was wallowing in the fact that I'm not a kid and not exactly a grown up I found all of this cute vintage back to school stuff on etsy!

How cute is this Thermos Picnic Set from  kintage, I love the mix of leather and plaid on the bag.  I would definitely bring this thermos and food box to work with me.  It would be so much better if I was bring it to school though.
Um...yes please.  I would absolutely carry this brief case around campus.  It's eel skin!!!  It's from tigercult and it's pretty cheap.  I should have this instead of the green jansport to  carry my notebook in to work!  
Look at this  vintage assignment book.  It's from mushroomandmoss.   You should click on the link and take a look inside the notebook.  It's kind of like  a message pad only you write your assignment instead of the message.
These are vintage souvenir pencils!  These are awesome enough said.  These came from kriskay.  I like the other views of the pencils it show how fat they really are!


No comments:

Post a Comment