Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

1 Month


When do you turn from normal engaged girl to a bridezilla?  Are people born bridezilla's or do they have zilla-ness thrust upon them?

These are the questions I'm asking myself right now.  I feel like I just had a "come to Jesus" talk with my parents on what is left to do for the wedding.  I came away in tears and now the panic is coming through...(Is this the part where I get to lose weight because I'm stressing?  If it is I'll stop planning my vegetable diet.  Some how I think I shouldn't stop the vegetable diet.)  All I know is I immediately sat down to write a note to my bridesmaids.  Well, bridesmaids, I know you are reading this and I just want to let you know I didn't write all the mean things I wanted to say because of the panic that was and still is bubbling up inside me.  So, you're welcome.

Now I'm overwhelmed and the worst part is, it's not really anything I can ask a bunch of women who love me to help me with.  No one can make Brian go to the court house with me to get  the marriage license.  No one can finalize the cake, photographers, caterers, and rental people unless they decide to pay for it.  And in that case, go ahead.

sigh

deep breath

How did I leave my Little Women DVD at Brian's?  Like he'd ever watch it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm up for a little womens girls night if you are. I'll bring my DVD. Just thirty more days until "happily ever after." You can do it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're stressed--It's gonna be amazing! Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement guys!

    ReplyDelete