Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creepy or Cool

At Christmas or on our Birthday my mom would hand us kids beautifully wrapped packages and then give the same warning she gave every holiday, "Now, this could be really cute or really ugly."  She's not joking when she says this, she's just second guessing her taste.

So when I started googling different location types for a photo shoot I found these photos of abandoned amusement parks.  A little bit of me thinks this could look really cool, but most of me is extremely creeped out right now.








I just want to let you know that I did not show you the truly creepy photos of plastic characters decaying!  Just google image "abandoned amusement parks" if you want to see them.  Most of these photos were from Japan and Asia is what I quickly read about them.

1 comment:

  1. Totally creepy... totally cool... Great place for a photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete