Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today's Thrifting

I went to a few thrift stores today.  I tend to find more housewares than clothes in thrift stores.  I just can't justify buying anything with no place to store it.  When I buy clothes, they easily fit in my closet.
Anyways, here is what I left at the store...

I thought these vintage glasses had some promise.  I loved the vibrant colors on the glasses.  I'm glad I passed these up because you can buy them from multiple etsy stores.  Just search "wheat glasses" and you'll find them.  Or you can find them at the goodwill in the Valley....so good luck!

There was a bunch of these plates and matching salad plates as well.  It is stoneware so they are microwavable and oven proof.  I loved the colors on this as well.  There are very similar things to this on etsy.  I didn't find any with this exact pattern.  Honestly the other patterns that are on etsy if you search "flower stoneware" are cuter.  Just sayin.

Here is a sneak peak of what I actually came home with....
I guess I'm stuck on these colors huh?  I can't wait to style it and show you all.  I'll tell you what though, I like the ladies of Bethesda.

No comments:

Post a Comment