Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding Flowers


One of my favorite things to do is look at flowers when I'm at Trader Joe's.  They are always reasonably priced and usually there is a great selection.  It reminds me of the flowers I had at my wedding.


My sister-in-law Erika put together all of the flowers, had the vision, and ordered the flowers for me.  She was a Godsend!  She did an amazing job and even was a bridesmaid.  She was one the MVPs of the day for sure!


Here is what she ordered at a local wholesale florist...
3 Buplereum
2 Queen Annes Lace
2 Ranunculus [red]
1 Dahlia [red or burgundy]
2 Cosmos [chocolate]
1 Calcynia [white]
1 Lysmachia [white]
3 Poms [red or burgundy]
2 Daisy [white]
1 Agganis [brown]

Total Price...$143.22!

SCORE!

It was beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment