Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Book Club

I've been reading some more lately.

Brian has given me an interest on graphic novels lately.  I've been wanting to find a "Kayleigh appropriate" graphic novel.  Or in other words, something that I would be interested in.

It just so happened that while browsing Barnes and Noble I saw a book that I kind of recognized. The Invention of Hugo Cabret.  It was a book that I found while browsing the audio books in the library a few years ago.  The book looked a lot bigger than what I remembered listening to.  So I picked it up and it is a pretty cool graphic novel.  All of the images are pencil drawings.




Let me tell you, this is a different experience than listening to it.  I'm enjoying it so much!

I want to see what Brian Selznick's other books look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment