Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've been wearing feathers for years...

I've always enjoyed the frilliness of feathers.  Whether I sew them on to a dress, put them on my earrings, with my necklaces or even stuck them in my hair I've always liked incorporating feathers into my look.

Now there are feather hair extensions.  They have been made widely popular by Steven Tyler. (not the fashion icon you would think of for teen girls across the nation)
Now they are popping up everywhere!  You can get them at almost any salon ranging from $10-$50 per feather.

My favorite Disney kids are wearing them.  Would you try this new trend?



1 comment:

  1. I saw a girl recently who looked like she had died tiny stripes in her hair to look like feathers. It looked awesome. I was a little jealous of her awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete