Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Too Get Fat!

Sometimes I just get the bug to bake something delicious.  For a long time I've wanted to make cinnamon rolls.  I've had the Pioneer Woman recipe saved for a long time.  Tonight I wanted something quick.  So I googled cinnamon rolls without yeast and here is what I found.

I did substitute half of the flour for whole wheat flour.  It made it taste more like a scone.  It's pretty good either way.  I would also bake it at a much lower temp and for a shorter amount of time. (it may just be my super hot and fast oven though)


Here is a Kirkland favorite....
Instead of the milk/sugar glaze I made an orange glaze!  Get a cereal bowl full of powdered sugar and slowly add a little bit of orange juice and stir.  Now fall in love with orange glazed cinnamon rolls.  You'll never be able to eat a plain cinnamon roll again.





No comments:

Post a Comment