Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Something Blue Bridal Shower

I had the most amazing Bridal Shower last summer.  I thought I would share some of it here.  For all of the pictures check out my sister Laura's Flickr.

DSC02073



DSC02080


Blue Shoes
I got to keep those blue shoes!  How lucky am I?

DSC02123
For the activity we had these 'design a wedding dress' kits.  All of the guests got one and made wedding dresses for the paper dolls!


DSC02142
We had such creative guests and some great looking paper dolls!


DSC02149
All the guests were invited to wear blue to the party!  It was so festive to have everyone participate.


DSC02205
The girls also decorated with pictures from our engagement.


Kayleigh & the Bridesmaids
Here is a picture of me with my three bridesmaids Laura, Emily and Ashley who threw me this awesome shower!  They are amazing.  All the food was homemade, the kits were DIY, the invitations were made by them.  They are such pros!  I've never been to a more beautiful party.  Thanks again!  I love you girls.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. That was fun wasn't it? Too bad we're going to have to wait until you get preggo to throw you another party....that or turn 30.

    ReplyDelete