Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Book Club


I decided to read this book by looking at a goodreads.com listopia for young adult books.  This series was in the top 25 of a list that also included A Wrinkle in Time, The Giver, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Holes, The Golden Compass, The Outsiders and Twilight Series.  All of which I have read, most enjoyed.   So I checked it out from the library.  It was a fun read at times.  The story line was similar to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I love.  The writing was so bad, there were times that I couldn't quite imagine what was going on because of holes in the writing.  

As always, this isn't really stopping me.  I'm now half way done with book 2...City of Ashes.


1 comment:

  1. Give "Divergent" by Veronica Roth a read. Book #2 of that series comes out in May. Good story and good writing. :)

    ReplyDelete