Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Birthday Week Day 4



I can’t get off the idea that this next birthday will just lead to more fantastic adventures.  I hope in the next year my husband and I get to travel together and try new things. A hot air balloon ride is definitely on our bucket list.  This year, I think we’ll settle for the balloon glow in forest park.

Just about everyone I know goes to the Balloon Glow.  It’s honestly one of my favorite things about St. Louis.  It happens during the weekend of the Great Forest Park Balloon Race.  Friday night, all the hot air balloons are set up in one field and they are filled with air and still sitting on the ground.  They glow.  It’s just that simple; they glow.  It’s one of the most breathtaking sights.


This was the best result from my iPhone pictures last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment