Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Shoes to Work It


I just got the above shoes from justfab.com.  I know, I know; no one wants to read about one of those shoe membership websites.  So I won't write about it.
Yet with any new shoe purchase I now need a new outfit to wear it with!  I love the idea of mixing really hard masculine pieces with soft feminine ones.  The tuxedo pants, the leather jacket and the boots are masculine and edgy.  I chose a very soft blouse with lovely gold accessories to complete the look.

Can we take a break and talk about how awesome that Michael Kors watch is?  The Michael Kors watch look has been the watch for several years for women.  I don't know if the oversized trend will go on much further, but I have to say, I'm still a fan.

Here's where I found everything: pant | jacket | blouse | purse | boot | necklace | watch

2 comments:

  1. My colleague has the most gorgeous Michael Kors watch so i totally know where you're coming from!

    maryam @www,softandcosy.com

    ReplyDelete