Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

DJ update

Sometimes I like to post about my day job because, I LOVE my day job.  I work with the most beautiful and creative people who are producing amazing products and curating for the good.

I recently worked the St. Louis Fashion Week Butik with Willow & Shea.  It is an online boutique where you can shop for a cause and donate a percentage of your sale to the charity of your choice.  How cool is that?


I did not do any merchandising but I did get to learn a lot about the Willow & Shea brand while familiarizing myself with the products.


Items are curated all over the US, supporting small businesses, artisans, and green products.


If you want to bond with your daughter or give a girlfriend the next big thing, it is temporary tattoo jewelry.  It sold like crazy while we were there.  We only had a few left and they are coming to the website soon!


SELFIE!





No comments:

Post a Comment