Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finals are here

So I haven't blogged in a long time because of FINALS! So finals start in just a few days and I've had papers and projects due all this week.
This was the semester that I buckled down and did all of my projects on time. I actually turned in all of my papers early. I know, it's even out of my character. Don't be jealous.
So it is finals time, I love finals! All you have to do is show up for class and take one test. I can do that. I rock at tests...it's all of the projects that suck.
So now I'm being lazy. I still have a lot of studying to do but I've decided to pretend like this is my summer of laying around. See, as soon as I go home I get to start my summer job. Being an assistant to the person in charge of document control. This is with Fru-Con.
There are so many great stories that come out of working at Fru-Con! I worked there all last year and had a blast! It's like working in The Office of real life, because it is real life. I'm sure I'll have fun stories to tell. I'll also have time to do crafts with no homework. I'm working on crocheting an octopus right now and I might start on making a quilt for my nephew's second birthday.
I'm just letting everyone know that great blogs are coming. I might even talk about my daily battle of trying to look fashionable in the office. (It's a hard battle, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment