Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spring

So this is what I want to buy at work this week...but seeing how there is snow on the ground and covering my car I just don't think it is going to happen.

They all are so springy and cute.  I even tried them all on.  It's just too cold for my brain to want to buy spring clothes yet.

This tweed coat looks like it is from the '60s.  The shape is surprisingly flattering.  It would be SO perfect for spring.  I'm in love.









This is called the "Perfect Picnic Dress"  it is $13.80.  !#*)  (That was 1380 in all caps, in case you were wondering).  How awesome is this?  That bad part is I already own something very similar and it is SO short.  Only a girl who is 5'2" should try this on.  I could add a band of 4" at the bottom, but would I?
I loved this classic denim shirt look last year and I am still loving it for this year.  I keep wanting to buy things that are similar to what I already own. I like the classic, clean look of it.
I really like this look too.  It is extremely preppy and clean looking.  In person this shirt is actually shorter than the picture shows it to be.  It would be so cute with light ankle jeans and my topsiders.  I can't wait for spring to be here so I can at least rediscover my own spring wardrobe!
I've never really been one for wedges in general.  Yet I keep finding myself putting these on all my mannequins.  I think they are so cute.  They are the perfect spring shade of brown. Who would have thought that the wedge I  would go for is a huarache sandal.  I do love my huarache sandals though!
These are just a few of the things that I'm craving for right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment