Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

invitations

I've been looking up pictures on invitations in flickr this morning.  Here are my favorites so far.

You can find this invitation here.  This is just fun.  I haven't seen any thing like this before.  I shouldn't be surprised though knowing how popular photo booths are!  But it is cute none-the-less.














I'm not sure if I like the invitation or if I just like the photo.  Those little flower markers (or whatever they are)  are so cute.  I like to see the inspiration behind the invitation.  This photo was found here.  But you should check out the designer here.  This designer for delphine press has the cutest photos of invitations.  There are cuter ones with all kinds of props laying with the invites; including but not limited to, tea cups, toys, boxes, flowers, stamps.  I'm explaining badly, just check it out okay.
This map was done for the same above invitation.  I think it is awesome.  It looks like the first page of an classic kids epic adventure novel.  It's very whimsical. The photo can be found here.





This invite is my favorite that I found this morning.  I just like the simplicity of it.  I like the stylized drawings of the church and restaurant.  I don't really think it would work for my wedding because I'm getting married at an ugly church.  But I'm really getting married behind the church in a lovely field in front of bluffs, so that might be a pretty drawing...
Photo was found here.





This is the RSVP card that goes with the above invitation.  I just thought it was cute again.  Photo found here.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely have this fascination with invites...I think it has mostly to do with my interest in graphics (but I digress...) lol

    Thank for sharing these!
    Great blog, by the way!

    xo! Ashley

    ReplyDelete