Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is really fun around my parent's house.  The neighborhood puts on an egg hunt and this is the second year in a row I got to go with my nephews.  They have some snacks and games set up for the kids.


They just toss out a lot of eggs and let the kids go for it.  The nephews were prepared this year.  Isaac remembered that he didn't get a lot of eggs last year and this year he wanted to get more.  He did a great job too.  It was a crowded age group.  My parents were determined to have a real egg hunt later today.  My mom thinks tossing them on the grass is lame.  I think it is hilarious to watch kids scramble to get the eggs as fast as they can.

Oh yeah...and I won the raffle...$5 target gift card. I win everything, I'm a lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment