Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

November Tablescape



This year after Halloween I changed my tablescape to a more neutral Thanksgiving themed table.  I had picked up a grey Cinderella pumpkin and used that as my focal piece.  It is sitting on a tree slice covered in moss.  I have these scattered around the house.  They are great bases for any decorative object.


The pinecone candlesticks are the same ones that I used earlier.  Now the gold shimmer is more prevalant in this look.


In my large apothecary jars I gathered the painted pinecones I had around the house.  All the pinecones are found in my yard.  Some are spray painted gold and others have gold glitter on the tips.
I love the mix of the grey table runner and all of the taupe and gold.  These are my favorite home decor colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment