Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A-Z

I'm working on making something more out of  my A-Z blog posts.  Here is some background if you don't know what I'm talking about.

My last summer of college I lived in a 5 bedroom house and all of my roommates were gone for most of the summer.  I got pretty lonely and bored.  I decided to do a series of something to keep me motivated and give myself a goal for the summer.  All previous summers I had always picked up a new hobby.  That summer I decided to crochet finger puppets; one for every letter in the alphabet.  I then took pictures of them around town and made up little personalities for them.  It was really fun.  I'm trying to expand on that a little bit.  I'm not sure what exact road I'm going to take, but I have something in the works....

Here are links to the posts if you are curious...
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



No comments:

Post a Comment